Relevant accreditation’s Held
- Licensed Builders – Contractor Licence no. 135382C
- Housing Industry of Australia – Membership no. 909085
- Master Buider’s Association – Membership no. 1852967
- Nominated in the MBA Housing Awards 2013/2014 in the ‘HOUSE ADDITIONS/ ALTERATIONS/RENOVATIONS – $1.25 MILLION-$1 .5 MILLION category, for our recently completed project at Paddington.
- Senior First Aid Officers, Construction OHS White Cards.
- Working at Heights Certified
- Bonded & Friable Asbestos Licenced
- Quality, Safety & Environmental Certified:
CPG have completed the Stage 1 and Stage 2 Audit of the certification process and are fully accredited in accordance with the specified standards below:
- AS 4801: 2001 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems Requirements
- ISO 14001: 2004 Environmental Management Systems Requirements
- ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management Systems Requirements
Below are the current certificates CPG hold confirming our certification process. As part of the audit process, a third party (Best Practice Certification Pty Ltd) underwent an investigation into CPG’s Internal Management System (IMS) that has been created specifically to suit our business nature and mission. CPG have an established IMS that receives period reviews in order to identify opportunities for improvement in our implementation. Improvements in the system are intended to result in improvements in QSE performance and enhanced customer satisfaction.